Desalination Project Cost Estimating And Management
This book is a comprehensive reference encompassing key issues associated with the estimation of costs for desalination plants, including all aspects of desalination project cost estimating and management: direct and indirect capital costs, fixed and variable operation and maintenance costs, and total costs for water production. It provides a full overview of the key factors which influence project costs and will discuss key technological and project delivery methods to control and optimize project costs. The book includes cost curves for commonly used seawater desalination facilities and numeric examples illustrating how to prepare a budgetary cost estimate of typical desalination project.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: CRC Pr I Llc
- ISBN-13: 9780815374145
- ISBN: 0815374143
- Publication Year: 2018