Developmental Perspectives On Depression
This volume focuses on one of the most prevalent and devastating psychiatric disorders, depression. The contributors apply a developmental analysis to the etiology, course, and sequelae of depression across the lifespan. The effects of depression on multiple domains of functioning, including socio-emotional, social cognitive, and psychobiological, are explored. In addition to the impact of the disorder on the depressed individual, its role on the developmental process in offspring of depressed parents and for families having a depressed member are examined and reviewed. Contributors: BARRY NURCOMBE, PAUL F. COLLINS, RICHARD A. DEPUE, JEFFREY F. COHN, SUSAN B. CAMPBELL, KARLEN LYONS-RUTH, PAMELA M. COLE, CAROLYN ZAHN-WAXLER, JAMES C. COYNE, GERALDINE DOWNEY, JULIE BOERGER, CONSTANCE HAMMEN, E. MARK CUMMINGS, PATRICK R. DAVIES, DONNA T. ROSE, LYN Y. ABRAMSON, JULES R. BEMPORAD and STEVEN J. ROMANO.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Univ of Rochester Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781878822161
- ISBN: 1878822160
- Publication Year: 1992