Diagnostic Imaging: Brain
In this Second Edition of the bestselling Diagnostic Imaging: Brain, each "original" diagnosis has been revised to include the most recent information, updated references, and new image galleries. Moreover, the book features more than 100 new diagnoses. You'll find thousands of new images, all crisply annotated to reinforce the most important points. Richly colored graphics pop off the page, and both typical and variant findings are lavishly illustrated in more than 300 diagnoses. This updated volume will surely become the new standard reference textbook for neuroradiologists, general radiologists, neurologists, and neurosurgeons.A new companion eBook offers the fully searchable expanded text, hundreds of additional images, and extensive linked references.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- ISBN-13: 9781931884723
- ISBN: 1931884722
- Publication Year: 2009
- Edition: 2 HAR/PSC