Diagnostic Imaging: Musculoskeletal: Non Traumatic Disease
Amirsys proudly announces Diagnostic Imaging: Musculoskeletal: Non-Traumatic Disease, a new addition to the bestsellingDiagnostic Imaging series. With more than 300 diagnoses, thousands of images, illustrations, and graphics, and the most recent information and citations, this reference guides practicing radiologists through the intricacies of musculoskeletal diseases, including arthritis, collagen vascular diseases, bone tumors, soft tissue tumors, infection, systemic diseases, developmental abnormalities, congenital abnormalities affecting the musculoskeletal system, and metabolic disease affecting the musculoskeletal system. Richly colored graphics pop off the page, and all images are fully annotated to highlight the most important diagnostic possibilities.This volume will surely become the new standard reference textbook for musculoskeletal disease imaging. It will also make a perfect set paired withDiagnostic Imaging: Musculoskeletal: Trauma.A companion eBook includes hundreds of additional images, extensive references, and fully searchable expanded text.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Amirsys Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781931884792
- ISBN: 193188479X
- Publication Year: 2010
- Edition: 1 HAR/PSC