Didactic Classroom Studies: A Potential Research Direction
Through hands-on classroom studies, a group of researchers from the University of Gothenburg, Sweden, show how events and opportunities are affected by classroom conditions and thus have different didactical consequences for teaching and learning in different subjects. In a concluding essay, the book itself and its contributions are placed in an international and historical context by Professor Kirsti Klette, Oslo University, Norway. The authors share an ambition to show in practical terms the strengths of classroom studies' contribution to didactic research.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Nordic Academic Pr
- ISBN-13: 9789188661456
- ISBN: 9188661458
- Publication Year: 2019