Differential Diagnosis In Dermatology
Fully updated and revised, Differential Diagnosis in Dermatology, Fourth Edition has been greatly expanded and now includes entirely new chapters on specific areas such as mouth, tongue, lip and ear problems, acute erythematous rashes of the trunk and limbs, chronic erythematous rashes and lesions, and non-erythematous lesions. It also now includes an invaluable classification of topical steroids by potency. Chapters are divided into different body areas, and possible diagnosis can be made by reading through the text or looking through the photographs. It is a highly effective guide to dermatological diagnosis in the surgery or clinic, taking the reader through the process of diagnosing skin disease, from the basic biology of skin, history taking, describing skin lesions and carrying out special investigations. With well over 750 illustrations, this full-colour book combines excellent clinical photography with practical text and clear diagrams throughout.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: CRC Pr I Llc
- ISBN-13: 9781138448087
- ISBN: 1138448087
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: 4