Guaranteed to stimulate interest and imagination on dinosaurs and how they evolved. Packed with fascinating information, bursting with pictures and digital images which bring these amazing creatures to life. Crammed full of facts on how they lived and died, how they survived, and breaking the myths and more on their extinction. Fabulous reference sections including a fossil timeline, the development of excavation techniques together with a full glossary and essential pronunciation guide. An ideal reference for anybody who wants to know more about dinosaurs and the prehistoric world.
- Condition: Used - Fine/Like New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Richardson Heights
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Igloo Books
- ISBN-13: 9781785570797
- ISBN: 178557079X
- Publication Year: 2015