This comprehensive reference thoroughly discusses the objective and subjective determination of disability. Organized by region/system, it includes pathological conditions and common occupationally related injuries, methods of physical examination, radiographic testing and interpretation, disability ratings, and work rating information. Also includes information on working with allied professions.A Brandon Hill Title
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Mosby Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780815124009
- ISBN: 0815124007
- Publication Year: 1996