Discovering New Mexico
by Maude D. Crosno and Charlie Scott Masters (1950)
Description: Good; No DJ, inscribed to "Lara Wesley" by the author [Masters], yellowed pages, light age/shelf-wear, some minor rubbing to edges/spine, bookplate on front fly
New Mexico history; a book that was used in junior high schools throughout the state for many years.. Published by The Steck Company 1950 Good Condition. In our Bulk Sales Dallas store.Dimensions: Item Format: Hardback
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 1950
- Listing Date: 11/08/2018