Dish: How Gossip Became The News And The News Became Just Another Show
A former correspondent for E! Television and New York< magazine's "Intelligencer" column presents fifty years of gossip in this directory of "dish," covering not only the private lives, scandals, and missteps of such figures as Elvis, Diana, and Michael Jackson, but also the behind-the-scenes publicists and journalists who stoke the American appetite for celebrity. Reprint. 25,000 first printing.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Camelback
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Avon A
- ISBN-13: 9780380810451
- ISBN: 038081045X
- Publication Year: 2001