Dissertation Skills For Business And Management Students
The dissertation is often a crucial part of a business and management degree and can heavily influence the final mark. This book provides practical help to approach the dissertation in a positive and successful way. The tried and tested techniques will help to: choose and develop a subject to investigate, select an appropriate methodology, effectively carry out qualitative and quantitative research, make the best use of relevant literature, evaluate and analyse the data collected, write and present findings and get the most out of the dissertation advisor. This is an essential guide for all students carrying out a dissertation.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Continuum Intl Pub Group
- ISBN-13: 9780826467881
- ISBN: 0826467881
- Publication Year: 2003
- Edition: 2 REV SUB