Distributed Computing In Sensor Systems: 5th Ieee International Conference, Dcoss 2009, Marina Del Rey, Ca, Usa, June 8 10, 2009, Proceedings
The book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on Distributed Computing in Sensor Systems, DCOSS 2009, held in Marina del Rey, CA, USA, in June 2009.The 26 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 116 submissions. The research contributions in this proceedings span many aspects of sensor systems, including energy efficient mechanisms, tracking and surveillance, activity recognition, simulation, query optimization, network coding, localization, application development, data and code dissemination.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Verlag
- ISBN-13: 9783642020841
- ISBN: 3642020844
- Publication Year: 2009