Do Not Dismiss What Is
In his newest collection of poems, Do Not Dismiss What Is, author and pastor James Drury reflects on the daily joys and travails of midlife in the rugged beauty of Alaska. Whether anticipating the birth of a grandchild, mourning the death of a beloved friend, or pondering the mysteries of faith, Drury writes with simple clarity about the experiences, both great and small, that give life its precious value. As they read Drury's words, readers are sure to recognize him as a kindred spirit who cherishes his life as a husband and grandfather, celebrating the blessings of family.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781419687303
- ISBN: 1419687301
- Publication Year: 2007