Docker: A Comprehensive Beginner's Guide
DOCKER - A Comprehensive Beginner's GuideThis book is an exploration of the Docker in detail. The book begins by explaining what the Docker is including its origin. Most people do not understand the real uses of the Docker. However, on reading this book, you will get to know these uses. The book has explored the structure of the Docker and the components which make it up.The Docker is a very useful software. Most people confuse it with the virtual box. The two are closely related but they are not the same. Here is a preview of what you'll learn: Management of Complex Docker Containers Docker Deployment tools Networking in the Docker Orchestration in the Docker Networking in Docker Security in the Docker Take Action Today and Learn Docker In No Time! Click the "Buy now with 1-Click" to the right and get this guide immediately.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781541065345
- ISBN: 1541065344
- Publication Year: 2016