by Lucarotti, John (1985)
Description: Doctor Who-Marco Polo chronicles the Doctor gambling away his TARDIS to Kublai Khan in the year 1289. This copy is in near fine condition with some minor shelf wear and some purple ink stains on the bottom of the pages. The binding is slightly loose but otherwise, the colors on the cover remain bright.. Published by W. H. Allen 1985 Near Fine Condition. In our Fairfield Township store.Dimensions: Item Format: Hardback
- Condition: Used - Fine/Like New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 1985
- Listing Date: 02/21/2019
- Sold By: HPB Hamilton
- Ships From: OH, United States
- Available Quantity: 1