Doctors Of Death
These mystifying and spine-tingling stories are just what the doctor ordered and they are all true. Doctors of Death presents ten hair-raising real life accounts of killing and mayhem in medical training ultimately causing others to die. With a sharp eye for the sort of detail that only true cases can have, they are woven together with some of the most horrifying killings that ever occurred. Many of these extraordinary stories of doctors whose prescriptions ended in lethal bedside manners and deadly diagnoses are more fantastic than any fiction. Read the chilling account of the doctor who literally soaked his wife to death in a bath full of acid. Then there was the wife-battered practitioner who finally cracked in the face of severe physical punishment. Doctors of Death offers a graphic insight into the darkest side of the medical profession. If you have ever put your life in someone else s hands then this book might make you think again."
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Barricade Books Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781569808061
- ISBN: 1569808066
- Publication Year: 2016