Documentary Awards Collection
Evangelical preacher Marjoe Gortner exposes himself as a fraud; follows Isaac Stern on a musical journey to China; traces the origin of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial and its creator, Maya Lin; follows the murder trial of fifteen-year-old Brenton Butler; examines the creative life of choreographer Paul Taylor; follows blind blues singer Paul Pena's journey to the land of Tuva in search of the throat singers; tells the story of the Artinians, a family with three generations of deaf members; traces the riseand fall of the 1970's radical group, the Weather Underground; chronicles the life of Sister Rose Thering and her battle against anti-Semitism; looks at life on the frontlines of war through firsthand accounts in poems, stories, essays, letters, and journal entries.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: New Video Group, Inc.
- UPC: 767685143766
- Region: Region 1