Dog Walking Business
Each book in the D.I.Y. Make It Happen series guides students as they plan and execute their own project, event or business for their friends and community, using easy-to-follow lists and accessible text that will hold readers' interest and allow for successful mastery and comprehension. Great for struggling and reluctant readers. Interest Level: Grades 4-8; Reading Level: Grade 2. Simultaneous paperback available.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Library
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: 45th Parallel Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781634704977
- ISBN: 1634704975
- Publication Year: 2016