Don't Kill The Messenger 69...The Chronicles Of Fo
Jimmy Chan makes an incredible attempt to peel back the layers of humanities consciousness. He is very bold in language and quite direct in his way of sharing. Pieces like "Cup of Love" or "Time Spent Alone" are exceptionally creative, honest and soul barring. Each body of poetry demonstrates the essence of meditation and exploration of self through writing. It reminds us that if one wants to heal from trauma, stress or anger, they must be willing to travel inward so that they might understand self. The writings remind us of the importance in Loving and Caring for self and one another. It teaches that the growth of the human spirit occurs when we become selfless and more giving while constantly keeping inventory on how we grow spiritually as a unit and as a single cell. It reminds us that we are all brilliant and special beings within the cosmos.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Author Solutions
- ISBN-13: 9781504901048
- ISBN: 1504901045
- Publication Year: 2015