Don't Whatever Me, Ever: And One More Thing
Don't Whatever Me, Ever is a collection of essays that first appeared in print in Thomas' popular biweekly column, AND ONE MORE THING...in the Livingston County News. Thomas dumps the bucket list for its waste of time, ponders the mystery of socks disappearing in the dryer, rolling out toilet paper and becoming a twitter maniac rather than a bingo expert. She searches for true beauty, embraces genuine friendships and lives with pesky memory lapses all with lighthearted humor.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781500741433
- ISBN: 1500741434
- Publication Year: 2014