Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest : Unauthorized Game Secrets
Donkey Kong has been abducted by Kaptain K. Rool and it's up to Diddy Kong to rescue him! Accompanying Diddy is his gum-chewing girlfriend, Dixie Kong. With your help, this furry funkadelic duet just might find Donkey Kong before he peels his last banana. With our help, you ll locate every secret goodie along the way. Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest Unauthorized Game Secrets has everything you need, including: The location of every DK Coin, balloon, and anything else your monkey heart desires The whereabouts of all your animal friends How to explore secret rooms that you can only reach using Diddy Kong and Dixie Kong together Step-by-step solutions for every level A recipe for banana pudding (just kidding) And more, more, MORE!Don t get shortchanged by lesser strategy guides . . . get Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest Unauthorized Game Secrets and get funky, Monkey!About the AuthorPrima Creative Services is a team of gaming experts that has produced over 60 strategy guides for Prima Publishing, and collectively has two decades of experience in the gaming magazine field.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Dk Pub
- ISBN-13: 9780761503538
- ISBN: 0761503536
- Publication Year: 1996