Dot To Dot Therapy
Joining a series of dots to create a finished picture can be wonderfully therapeutic as well as rewarding. The artworks in this compilation have been selected for their uplifting, relaxing properties. You will feel your anxieties melt away as you complete each of these specially commissioned pictures. Once you have revealed the images, you might decide to color them too, further enhancing your sense of achievement.A book with truly beneficial properties. A simple, rewarding way to de-stress and forget about your worries. Cheaper and more rewarding than orthodox well-being therapies. More than 120 beautiful images to brighten up your day.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB St Charles
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Arcturus Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781785991004
- ISBN: 1785991000
- Publication Year: 2016
- Edition: CSM