Double Down On Your Data: How Analytics Is Revolutionizing The Casino And Hospitality Industry
Gambling has been with us since ancient times and it is unquestionably here to stay. Although Poseidon, Zeus and Hades may no longer be dividing the world up in a game of dice, flocks of tourist still flood through the gates of Las Vegas' Caesars, Atlantic City's Taj Mahal and Macau's oddly named casino Greek Mythology. In Double Down On Your Data, author Clive Pearson reveals that we have entered a brave new world of gambling and entertainment, a world where casino executives can cull through their casino's in-house patron data and discover who are their most profitable patrons. Armed with this information, these casino executives can then market to their most valuable patrons in a highly personal way, thereby creating a long and lasting and usually highly profitable relationship.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Tate Pub & Enterprises Llc
- ISBN-13: 9781620243404
- ISBN: 1620243407
- Publication Year: 2012
- Edition: 3