Doug The Pug: The King Of Pop Culture
Doug the Pug is the King of Pop Culture. Over 5 million adoring fans on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat can t get enough of him. Doug spreads love everywhere he goes, and now with his literary debut, he's coming to a living room near you.It's hard to find a more well-connected pup than Doug. He's bumped noses with the hottest stars out there: Justin Bieber, Steven Tyler, Ed Sheeran, John Legend, and Chrissy Tiegen, just to name a few. Did you catch him in Fall Out Boy's latest music video? Doug can ball with the best of them. He's a rising star and everyone's favorite squishy face. Doug even headlined the Tompkins Square Halloween Dog Parade, but he doesn t let fame go to his head. He's a simple dog with a great big heart.Doug is a humble pug, but the people have asked for more, so he's obliged with this awesome collection of photos. Doug is a fashion icon, a culinary gourmand, a music enthusiast, and an all-around happenin guy. This book is just a sneak peek at some of his greatest adventures so far. From his furry heart to yours, enjoy!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: St Martins Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781250135308
- ISBN: 1250135303
- Publication Year: 2016
- Edition: BRDBK