Douglas Dc 3 Dakota Owners' Workshop Manual: An Insight Into Owning, Flying And Maintaining The Revolutionary American Transport Aircraft
The Douglas DC-3 Dakota revolutionized air transport in the 1930s and 1940s. Because of its lasting impact on the airline industry, and in particular the part it played in the World War II, the Dakota is widely regarded as one of the most significant transport aircraft ever built. Using the RAF Battle of Britain Memorial Flight's ZA947 as its centerpiece, this Haynes Manual describes the Dakota's rugged anatomy and examines its operation from the viewpoints of its owners, aircrew, and engineers.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Zenith Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780760342916
- ISBN: 0760342911
- Publication Year: 2011