Dragons Love To Share
"Imagine a land where nobody shared.Where Dragons played alone and nobody cared.Those Dragons would be so lonely and sad,If nobody shared the toys that they had." "Selfish and alone is no way to live.We can only be happy when we share and we give.It's no fun at all to be selfish and greedy,It only feels good when we share with the needy.""Dragons Love To Share" is a fun rhyming book that will teach your young readers the importance of sharing while they painlessly learn to read.Your kids will want to read this adorable story again and again, which will instill great values and teach them how to treat others.We all know that Dragons love tacos, but now we know that they love to share too!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781517533083
- ISBN: 1517533082
- Publication Year: 2015
- Edition: LRG