Draw 200 Animals: The Step By Step Way To Draw Horses, Cats, Dogs, Birds, Fish, And Many More Creatures
A compendium of step-by-step drawing exercises from the best-selling Draw 50 series that features easy-to-follow lessons for rendering animals including cats, dogs, horses, prehistoric creatures, and more. With exercises taken from the animal drawing instruction titles in Lee J. Ames's beloved Draw 50 series, Draw 200 Animals brings you the best of Draw 50 Animals, Draw 50 Cats, Draw 50 Dogs, Draw 50 Horses, and Draw 50 Dinosaurs and Other Prehistoric Animals in a must-have collection of easy-to-follow, step-by-step visual lessons on sketching and rendering all kinds of furry, feathered, and finned critters. These classic lessons show you how to draw everything from pets to wild animals, including birds, insects, elephants, tigers, and more, in styles ranging from realistic to cartoony.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Watson-Guptill Pubns
- ISBN-13: 9780399580215
- ISBN: 0399580212
- Publication Year: 2019