Draw 500 Ways To Get Around: A Sketchbook For Artists, Designers, And Doodlers
A pocket-sized sketchbook filled with 500 inspirational illustrations featuring a variety of doodles. The best way to learn to draw is to DRAW! And this little book is going to help you do just that. Filled with 500 inspiring drawings of all your means of transportation, this cute chunky volume features plenty of room for sketching your own versions of planes, trains and automobiles. From scooters, surfboards, and sailboats, Draw 500 Ways to Get Around is perfect for illustrators, cartoonists, doodlers, and anyone who loves to sketch. This is not a step-by-step technique book--rather, the doodles in this volume are simplified, modernized and reduced to the most basic elements, offering simple approachable illustrations to inspire you. This all-in-one pocket-sized sketchbook lets you draw right on the pages making it easy to keep all of your creations at hand. Get out your favorite drawing tools and see what you can create!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Quarry Books
- ISBN-13: 9781631592539
- ISBN: 163159253X
- Publication Year: 2016
- Edition: CSM