Dream Journal Diary: Dream Journal Diary; A Guided Dream Diary For Lucid Dream Logging And Interpretation; Native American Dreamcatcher Cover
More and more people are waking up (pun intended) to the power of lucid dreaming. Lucid dreaming is the process of training yourself to being aware within your dream that you're dreaming. This allows you to take control of the dream, and guide it in any direction you want to go. The only limits are your imagination. The first step in lucid dreaming is dream logging and interpretation. Over time your recollection of your dreams will become clearer, and you'll begin to take control of the process in more detail. Interior details: - 100 pages printed on heavy stock (55 lb) paper for minimal bleed-through - Handy 8" x 10" size with plenty of room for writing and exploring - A page for writing out your dream in detail, and how you felt about it - A box for drawing out your dream as you remember it - A section for giving your interpretation of what the dream meant - Native American dreamcatcher cover Grab your copy today and start an incredible new adventure in your life. Makes a great gift!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781983687983
- ISBN: 1983687987
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: DRY