Dreams Of Marrakesh: A Piquant Mix Of Love And Strange Desires
Suzanne Beauchesne, a wealthy French entrepreneur, sees a younger woman seated at the table of a pavement caf , close to the Gare du Nord railway station in Paris. She is attracted by Vicky Morton's poise and apparent innocence. At the heart of Suzanne's desire is a wish to satisfy a craving for sadistic pleasure with a female companion. She sets out to groom the young English woman for this purpose.However, the unworldly Vicky also has secret and unusual yearnings. The two women fall in love and enjoy an idyllic summer in the French countryside, but their happiness cannot last.This is a tale of romantic adventure that explores how Vicky grows up and has difficulty coming to terms with her personality traits. It notes how she balances feelings of arousal and guilt with an increasing concern for the plight of abused and exploited women across the world.Vicky finds happiness, but then has to face dramatic challenges that endanger her life. . .
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781495255441
- ISBN: 1495255441
- Publication Year: 2014