Driving Business Value In Industrial Innovation: Disciplined Agility For Manufacturing Automation
This is a guide for automation innovators looking to improve the performance of their innovation operations and for manufacturers looking to drive greater economic value by incorporating automation and who need to develop a respectable ROI based on using automation. Agility is critical for sustaining responsiveness to highly cyclical business demand and unrelentingly disruptive technology supply. This book provides eight practices for adopting disciplined agility.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Isa
- ISBN-13: 9781941546789
- ISBN: 1941546781
- Publication Year: 2017