Ducks: Habitat, Behavior And Diseases
This book studies the habitat, behavior and diseases related to ducks. Topics include the origin and genetics of domestic ducks; bornaviruses in North American waterfowl; recent viral diseases of Japanese anatid with a fatal case of Marek's disease in the endangered white-fronted goose; bird schistosomes; and parasitic nematodes in waterfowls of Hokkaido, Japan.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Nova Science Pub Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781622579372
- ISBN: 1622579372
- Publication Year: 2013