Dust & Grooves: Adventures In Record Collecting
"An inside look into the world of vinyl record collectors in the most intimate of environments: their record rooms ... Photographic essays from photographer Eilon Paz are paired with ... interviews to illustrate what motivates these collectors to keep digging for more records"--Amazon.com.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Bloomingdale
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Ten Speed Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781607748694
- ISBN: 160774869X
- Publication Year: 2015