Dyslexia Unravelled: An Irish Guide To A Global Problem
Provides insight into the complexity surrounding the early identification and treatment of dyslexia. It is written from the author's unique perspective as a professional speech and language therapist who suffers from classic dyslexia herself. Aimed primarily at parents, Dyslexia Unravelled will also be of interest to anyone with a concern about or interest in understanding dyslexia.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Orpen Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781786050250
- ISBN: 1786050250
- Publication Year: 2017