Dystopia And Derelict Dreams
Dystopia and Derelict Dreams unashamedly bares the negative side of human beings, ruminates the search for love in times of harrowing loss, and tells the tale of finding oneself in life in the midst of it all. A book of introspective reflection, of postmodern swaggering braggadocio and emotional openness, this poetry collection also tackles an important phase of being human-finding oneself after losing the sense of self-identity. Just like how we lose ourselves every time we give ourselves to someone else and like how we lose ourselves every time we go astray, round and round and never-ending, finding the terra incognita. "I am lost, and I don't know how to come back," the poet writes. Drawing from his experiences of terrible loss at a young age, Cer???zo's confessional poetry collection is absolutely dismal. Poignant, solemn, but-right.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781976331664
- ISBN: 1976331668
- Publication Year: 2017