E. B. White
"Part of a biography series that profiles children's authors of the twentieth century. Explores the life of E. B. White and his most popular books, with additional facts provided through a timeline, awards, and fan information. Includes photographs, creative writing tips, and instruction on how to write a biography report. Intended for fourth to sixth grade students"--Provided by publisher.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Av2 by Weigl
- ISBN-13: 9781621274117
- ISBN: 162127411X
- Publication Year: 2013