Easy Stage Lighting
(Lillenas Publications). A user-friendly beginner's guide on how to light a production, what the equipment is, and how it works. Included are helps for the installation and design of a theatrical system, as well as more make-do, such as for a church sanctuary. This guide was written by Tim Freeman for the layperson and takes a very practical approach to the subject.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lillenas Pub Co
- ISBN-13: 9780834194342
- ISBN: 0834194341
- Publication Year: 1995