Economics For Business
Andrew Gillespie's Economics for Business is the perfect introduction to all of the key economic concepts business students need to know. Crystal clear explanation and a dynamic writing style are complemented by unrivalled learning support to motivate students to get to grips with the fundamentals of economics, and to highlight the business relevance of what they're learning. Opening case studies discuss real challenges faced by well-known businesses including Amazon, Facebook, and Five Guys; and invite students to reflect on how these specific issues apply elsewhere. Frequent business insights throughout each chapter reinforce the business relevance of economic theories, bringing them to life every step of the way. Particular support is provided for mathematical concepts: assuming no prior knowledge, the book walks students through the maths to develop their confidence in tackling quantitative material, before asking them to apply what they've just learned to real business data. Other features are designed to produce highly employable business graduates. The 'you, the manager' feature prompts critical thinking by putting the reader in the shoes of a decision maker, while research tasks in each chapter cultivate essential report writing and information assimilating skills.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Oxford Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780198786030
- ISBN: 0198786034
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: 3