Economist Red Hot Career Guide: 2549 Real Interview Questions
3 of the 2549 sweeping interview questions in this book, revealed: Business Acumen question: What does servicing the sale mean to you? - Career Development question: Whats the most difficult Economist decision youve made in the last two years and how did you come to that Economist decision? - Negotiating question: Your BATNA? Land your next Economist role with ease and use the 2549 REAL Interview Questions in this time-tested book to demystify the entire job-search process. If you only want to use one long-trusted guidance, this is it. Assess and test yourself, then tackle and ace the interview and Economist role with 2549 REAL interview questions; covering 70 interview topics including Unflappability, Performance Management, Ambition, Brainteasers, Personal Effectiveness, Like-ability, Basic interview question, Project Management, Values Diversity, and Teamwork...PLUS 60 MORE TOPICS... Pick up this book today to rock the interview and get your dream Economist Job.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781987638622
- ISBN: 198763862X
- Publication Year: 2018