Educational Technology And The New World Of Persistent Learning
Technologies, such as artificial intelligence and augmented and mixed reality, continue to be implemented to support the process of teaching and learning. However, technological advances and new applications should not be seen as a replacement for the requisite consideration of proper needs analysis, instructional design, and educational philosophy within courses or training; rather it should serve as an enabler to allow faster and more open access to learning for individuals. Educational Technology and the New World of Persistent Learning provides innovative insights into technology integration methods within classroom settings including how they can empower students and how they can be used in the creation of dynamic learning experiences. The content within this publication examines e-learning, robotics, and tutoring systems and is designed for academicians, educators, principles, administrators, researchers, and students.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Information Science Reference
- ISBN-13: 9781522563617
- ISBN: 152256361X
- Publication Year: 2018