Effective Leadership And Management In Nursing
Extensively updated to reflect the latest changes in the healthcare system, EFFECTIVE LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT IN NURSING, 8/e will help both practicing and student nurses manage successfully in today’s challenging, resource-limited healthcare environments. The most up-to-date and complete learning package for nurses who intend to manage, this book combines practicality with conceptual understanding, tapping expertise of contributors from many relevant disciplines, especially healthcare management professionals. This edition offers new or expanded coverage of healthcare reform; quality initiatives; Magnet-certified hospitals; emotional and multicratic leadership; social media; preparation for large-scale emergencies; prevention and response to bullying and workplace violence; and much more. Throughout, new MediaLink boxes link readers to updated resources and activities on the web.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Pearson
- ISBN-13: 9780132814546
- ISBN: 0132814544
- Publication Year: 2012
- Edition: 8