Eigenvalue And Eigenvector Problems In Applied Mechanics
This book presents, in a uniform way, several problems in applied mechanics, which are analysed using the matrix theory and the properties of eigenvalues and eigenvectors. It reveals that various problems and studies in mechanical engineering produce certain patterns that can be treated in a similar way. Accordingly, the same mathematical apparatus allows us to study not only mathematical structures such as quadratic forms, but also mechanics problems such as multibody rigid mechanics, continuum mechanics, vibrations, elastic and dynamic stability, and dynamic systems. In addition, the book explores a wealth of engineering applications.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9783030009908
- ISBN: 3030009904
- Publication Year: 2018