El Largo Camino Hacia La Libertad / Long Walk To Freedom
For millions of people, Nelson Mandel represents the triumph of dignity and hope over desperation and hate, the victory of self-discipline and love over persecution and infamy. Mandela devoted his life to the fight against racial oppression, a fact that won him the Nobel Peace Prize in 1993 as well as the elected leadership of his country. In El largo camino hacia la libertad, the riveting memoirs of one of the great moral and political figures of our time, Mandela recounts his extraordinary life. From his early years as an impoverished student and law clerk in Johannesburg, his slow political awakening, the anguished breakup of his first marriage, and the painful separations from his children, to the surprisingly eventful twenty-seven years in prison and the complex, delicate negotiations that led both to his freedom and to the beginning of the end of apartheid. Finally, the first-hand account to one of the most powerful and inspiring stories of the 20th century.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: Spanish
- Publisher: Aguilar
- ISBN-13: 9786071127730
- ISBN: 6071127734
- Publication Year: 2013