El Largo Camino Hacia La Libertad / Long Walk To Freedom
For millions of people, Nelson Mandel represents the triumph of dignity and hope over desperation and hate, the victory of self-discipline and love over persecution and infamy. Mandela devoted his life to the fight against racial oppression, a fact that won him the Nobel Peace Prize in 1993 as well as the elected leadership of his country. In El largo camino hacia la libertad, the riveting memoirs of one of the great moral and political figures of our time, Mandela recounts his extraordinary life. From his early years as an impoverished student and law clerk in Johannesburg, his slow political awakening, the anguished breakup of his first marriage, and the painful separations from his children, to the surprisingly eventful twenty-seven years in prison and the complex, delicate negotiations that led both to his freedom and to the beginning of the end of apartheid. Finally, the first-hand account to one of the most powerful and inspiring stories of the 20th century.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: Spanish
- Publisher: Aguilar
- ISBN-13: 9786071127730
- ISBN: 6071127734
- Publication Year: 2013