El Bulli 2005 2011
Nathan Myhrvold, co–author of Modernist Cuisine, says of Ferran Adriá’s elBulli 2005 – 2011, "This record of his cuisine, techniques, and creative process is invaluable both as a book to cook from, and as one of the foundations of 21st century food."The Picasso of culinary arts, Ferran Adriá of the famed restaurant elBulli reached an unrivaled place in the food world between the years 2005 and 2011. During this intensely fertile period, Ferran and his team challenged the way we think about cuisine and altered our understanding of the creative process itself. The seven volumes in this stunning catalogue raisonné comprise the first and only window into elBulli’s final and most exceptional years.With 2700 pages, 1400 color photographs, 700 recipes, and an elegant acrylic presentation case, elBulli 2005 – 2011 is as much an object of beauty as it is a chronicle of Ferran’s transformation from admired chef to true genius.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Phaidon Inc Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9780714865485
- ISBN: 0714865486
- Publication Year: 2014
- Edition: SLP