Electric Guitars: The Illustrated Encyclopedia
Electric Guitars: The Illustrated Encyclopedia is a tour through pop-music's most celebrated musical instrument. Covering several decades of iconic pieces, this guide describes electric guitars produced by every significant manufacturer from Alembic to Zemaitis. Alongside every model is detailed information and a host of action pictures of key players, from Chet Atkins from Joey Z. 1,200 photographs really bring each guitar to life. With 800 classic, rare and unusual instruments from all major manufacturers in studio-quality photographs, plus illustrations of key players, original ads, and memorabilia, it's easy to get lost within these pages. Comprehensive and informative text with a unique A-to-Z guitar directory covers makers' histories, great guitarists, and musical trends. This is the definitive guide to the electric guitar, written and researched by the world's leading authorities on the instrument that has shaped over 50 years of popular music. In words and pictures, detailed descriptions of just why the electric guitar is the most exciting icon of modern pop music.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB U City
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Chartwell Books
- ISBN-13: 9780785835721
- ISBN: 0785835725
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: ILL