Electronic Media: Then, Now, And Later
With a unique focus on technology and the Internet, Electronic Media: Then, Now, Later keeps students abreast of emerging changes in the broadcasting field today. This text provides students with the information they need to understand past, present and future trends in the broadcasting industry by using a unique ?See it Then, See it Now, See it Later? chapter structure. Electronic Media: Then, Now, Later covers trends in technology and new media and has one of the best and most understandable discussions of the ratings process in the field today. A companion web site provides graphic and animated depictions of how communication technologies work, further discussion of topics introduced in the text, and continually updated information to keep the text fresh and at the forefront of current events in the industry.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Focal Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780205345304
- ISBN: 0205345301
- Publication Year: 2004