Embracing And Educating The Autistic Child: Valuing Those Who Color Outside The Lines
With the continued rise in the diagnosis of autism for school-aged students, particularly in the United States, the need for tailoring our instructional practices and programs for this population is at a pivotal point. Embracing and Educating the Autistic Child: Valuing Those Who Color Outside the Lines, takes a look at the extensive research pertaining to the unique learning needs and characteristics of the autistic student. The authors provide valuable insights into how educators, school leaders, parents, community members and college professors can turn the tide to academic success for this population of students.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield Pub Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781475846898
- ISBN: 1475846894
- Publication Year: 2018