Emergency Bag Essentials Swatchbook: Everything You Need To Bug Out
For anyone who wants to be prepared for an emergency evacuation, this primer provides guidelines for assembling a bug-out bag with supplies to cover your essential needs (food, water, shelter, first aid, and communication) for approximately one week. Presented in the accessible swatchbook format (sturdy laminated flashcards that fan out like a Swiss Army knife),Emergency Bag Essentials is the ideal entry point for anyone who wants to be better equipped for emergencies, but who doesn't want to be overwhelmed with elaborate preparations. Written by a professional firefighter and community organizer for the New York City Preppers Network, this swatchbook outlines the contents of a quality getaway bag in the clearest way possible. One item is featured on each card, with details about why you should have it, how to use it, and recommended brands. -- Amazon.com.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Roseville
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Clarkson Potter
- ISBN-13: 9780770435165
- ISBN: 0770435165
- Publication Year: 2014
- Edition: LAM CRDS