Emotions Of Life
Emotions of life enter into the complex world of scandalous affairs where love, pain, and heartbreak are spoken from the heart and viewed from the eyes of a poet. Discovering her art for words she is challenged by the crossroads of life when she meets the prince of her long awaited dreams. A short relationship, she understands that you take nothing for granted. She then finds herself in a cage of darkness there she meets the family of a rested soldier and realizes that this is the day to rejoice for it is the birth of a poet. Join this poet's journey through life as she intertwines with the lives of others.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Authorhouse
- ISBN-13: 9781420838305
- ISBN: 142083830X
- Publication Year: 2005