Empirical Asset Pricing Models: Data, Empirical Verification, And Model Search
This book analyzes the verification of empirical asset pricing models when returns of securities are projected onto a set of presumed (or observed) factors. Particular emphasis is placed on the verification of essential factors and features for asset returns through model search approaches, in which non-diversifiability and statistical inferences are considered. The discussion reemphasizes the necessity of maintaining a dichotomy between the nondiversifiable pricing kernels and the individual components of stock returns when empirical asset pricing models are of interest. In particular, the model search approach (with this dichotomy emphasized) for empirical model selection of asset pricing is applied to discover the pricing kernels of asset returns.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- ISBN-13: 9783319741918
- ISBN: 3319741918
- Publication Year: 2018